3C-Events : PHP AJAX Events Calendar
3c-events is a powerful PHP/AJAX event calendar script that may be easily integrated and used with various PHP projects and any website. The calendar is very simple to install, implement and use. 3c-events has a user-friendly interface and navigation. It can be viewed in various ways : mini calendar, big calendar or events list.
Our calendar script is more than just some boxes on a screen. We offers a comprehensive suite of events publishing, viewing and statistical information. The script allows you to improve and simplify event exposure and publishing. With many features, 3c-events is the complete solution for all of your calendar needs.
Live Admin Demo
Buy-it for only 15$
What you get
- Script with all Features
- Free Support (+Docs & Help)
- Free Updates (+Request Features)
- Free Install (Auto-Installer)
- Convert any existing Script to 3c-events (With Fee)
- Easy Integration To Any Projet(Script, CMS , Wordpress, Website...)
- Auto Installer
- Full AJAX
- 3 Formats : Mini Calendar – Big Calendar – Events List
- Multiple colors included! (Red, Blue, Grey, Green, Orange)
- Multiple dates, Recurring events
- Manage Users
- MultiLanguage Calendar Date (EN, FR, NL)
- Ajax Search Events feature
- Cross-Browser Compatible (IE6+, FF, Safari)
- Google Map Integration for Event
- Ajax Pulse Vote Integration for Event
- Ajax Contact Integration for Event
- RSS FEED
- jQuery Lightbox for Day Event
- Beautiful Admin Control Panel
- Change Any Setting Easly
- Manage Events in seconds
Version 1.4 – 04/07/2012:
Version 1.3 – 03/11/2012:
- [Added] Date Format
- [Improved] TinyMCE script updated
- [Fixed] Multiple Google Map integration
Version 1.2 - 02/19/2012:
- [Added] Event Time fields
- [Added] Event Icon
- [Added] Option to hide days with no events
- [Added] Last version checker
- [Improved] Security of data and upload functions
- [Improved] Admin Panel
- [Improved] jQuery and PrettyPhoto scripts updated to latest version
- [Fixed] Wrong days in events list
- [Fixed] Many bugs
Version 1.1 - 02/03/2012:
- [Added] "Share" feature
- [Added] "Backup/Restore Database" feature
- [Added] "Checking server configuration" in install file
- [Improved] "file_get_contents" function replaced by "CURL"
- [Fixed] login loop bug
- [Added] Spanish translation (Many thanks enio_san)
Version 1.0.4 - 08/20/2011:
- Big Calendar Added
- New demonstration pages
- [Fix] Strip Auto slashes in some PHP environment
- Valid xHTML 1.0 strict
Version 1.0.3 - 07/12/2011:
- Translation Improved - Compatible UTF-8
- Dutch Translation added. (Thank you so much Joachim Venema)
- RSS Feed Added
- Style Improved
- Some minor Bug Fix
Version 1.0.2 - 06/05/2011:
- New Feature: Manage Users
Version 1.0.1 - 05/30/2011:
- Ability to select different dates for an event.
- Compatible with the latest browsers (Firefox5, IE9 ).
- Possibility to notify an email address when an event is added.
- New paging events, new fields with the ability to sort the columns.
- Possibility to repeat an event every year (eg birthday).
Version 1.0 - 05/20/2011:
- Optimization of several SQL queries.
- Fixed several bugs that I encountered during my tests.